Here's how it works...
• Exhibitors who have generously donated prizes to the game will have a 'Prize Donor" ribbon on their table sign. Their company name is listed on the Game Card that is given to show attendees
• Attendees stop by these tables to say hello and get the Game Card stamped. The more tables they visit, the better the chance of winning!
• After the show, the names of eight donating companies are chosen at random.
• Game Cards are checked to see how many of these eight companies were visited.
• Those show attendees who visited all eight selected companies have the greatest chance of winning a prize...the chances drop as the number of visited 'special' companies drops.
• Completed Game Cards are dropped at the registration desk when they leave. No need for them to wait...prizes will be shipped to winners!